Chocolate Peanut Butter Luna Bar Review

Chocolate Peanut Butter: 8/10 - Keep in mind my protein bar scale is skewed higher because I have such low expectations for them. It would only get a 7/10 on my Luna bar scale. I really liked how there was a thick and creamy chocolate coating surrounding the entire bar and how I could really taste it. However, it was definitely very salty but I could barely taste the peanut butter. It did keep me very full so I could enjoy swimming at the beach which was a huge plus! 

I also took a couple of points off because it just tasted like all of Luna's other protein bars. I'm not really getting any sort of variety in that department. It was also pretty dry. Both because it was boring and because I was extremely thirsty afterward. I find it kind of crazy how after eating this bar, I've tried every single Luna bar flavor available! Thank you for joining me on my Luna Bar journey! 

Comments

  1. Interesting... I didn't think this would get the same score as the classic Lemon Luna Bar. I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Bread Lärabar Review

Trader Joe's Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli Review

Chickpea Curry & Spinach Rice Bowl Review