Trader Joe's Just the Clusters Ginger Almond & Cashew Granola Cereal Review

Just the Clusters Granola: 9/10 - I was very impressed by this product! I thoroughly enjoyed them. There was a very strong ginger flavor which I really loved. It was extremely flavorful and had great texture as well! All of the various mix-ins (almonds, ginger, cashews, oats, etc.) had a very satisfying crunch when I bit into them. Definitely an enjoyable experience. It also just looked appetizing! The delicious golden color on the large clumps of sugary oats and sliced nuts looked fantastic to me. Overall, there was an exceptional flavor, texture, and presentation. The only reason I took a point off is that I found it was a little too sweet for my personal taste pallet. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Bread Lärabar Review

Trader Joe's Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli Review

Chickpea Curry & Spinach Rice Bowl Review