Yasso Peanut Butter Sandwich Review

Peanut Butter Sandwich: 8/10 - Ice cream sandwiches might just be some of my favorite things in the entire world. However, I personally was not the biggest fan of the peanut butter flavor. I loved the soft, chocolatey outter cookies and the texture of the soft, creamy yogurt. But, the swirls of peanut butter were much harder than the yogurt around it and felt a little odd to bite into. I also thought the peanut butter taste was too overpowering in comparison to the rest of tastes in this sweet sandwich. 

Comments

  1. I LOVE CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER! But I agree that it's not as good when the peanut butter flavor is too strong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Bread Lärabar Review

Trader Joe's Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli Review

Chickpea Curry & Spinach Rice Bowl Review