Trader Joe's Yogurt Pretzels Review

Yogurt Pretzels: 6/10 - Unlike the other yogurt pretzels I reviewed, these were not my favorite at all. The previous pretzels I tried were blueberry flavored which made them sweet without being overpowering as well as a nice fruity taste. These, however, were not fruity and very sugary. 

I also found that when you bit into it, the yogurt came off easily and you were left with the plain, hard, salty pretzel which was not very enjoyable. Although, I do think that I wouldn't be so harsh on these pretzels if I had not been so pleased with the Blueberry-Yogurt Pretzels that set my expectations so high. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Bread Lärabar Review

Trader Joe's Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli Review

Chickpea Curry & Spinach Rice Bowl Review