Pizza Movers Vegetarian + Cheese Pizza Review

Pizza Movers: 10/10 -  I'm not sponsored in any way, just extremely pleased. On the Vegetarian pizza, there's an excellent assortment of veggies that all taste very nice together. On both the cheese and veggie pizza there's a delicious, salty cheese layer resting on top of a perfectly thin crust.

I prefer it when there's not loads of cheese so I thought Pizza Movers had a fantastic ratio! I'm also very picky when it comes to crusts and don't like when it's really crunchy and hard to chew. But yet again, Pizza Movers got that part down as well. I would definitely recommend eating from here! 

Comments

  1. I just got pizza from here and it was also really good!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Bread Lärabar Review

Trader Joe's Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli Review

Chickpea Curry & Spinach Rice Bowl Review