Chocolate Salted Caramel Luna Bar Review

Chocolate Salted Caramel: 9/10 - Similar to the first Luna-Protein bar I tried, this one scored higher on my 'protein bar scale' than on my 'normal' Luna bar scale. That being said, this bar earned 8/10 on the ordinary Luna bar scale just because you can really taste the extra nutrients... However, it scored a 9/10 on the protein bar scale because I loved the sweet chocolate and salty caramel combination. I felt like I could actually taste it, unlike many other bar flavors.

Then again, I should mention that my score might be very high either because my expectations were 6 feet underground and I usually hate protein bars or because I had just finished a 9-mile uphill hike and was very hungry. Either way, this was definitely a very enjoyable Luna bar!

Comments

  1. Hi bestie! Want to make a Rube Goldberg machine with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved doing that hike with you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! ur too sweet! (not as sweet as the protein bar)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Bread Lärabar Review

Trader Joe's Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli Review

Chickpea Curry & Spinach Rice Bowl Review