Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Lärabar Review

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: 9/10 - I'm pretty sure this was only the second Lärabar I've had in my life. The first was years ago and I absolutely hated it. However, I decided to try them again and really enjoyed it! It was sweet, flavorful, and chewy. I actually appreciated how soft this was and loved how there was a fruity after-taste as well!
It was also very filling. I'm very glad I tried this brand again because I was very pleasantly surprised. I found it had a perfect balance of flavors and am definitely looking forward to trying more Lärabar varieties! 

Comments

  1. Very interesting! I don't normally like Larabars but after reading this maybe I'll try them again!




    P.S. You have five (5) sentences ending in exclamation marks in a row.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would definitely recommend it! there are so many flavors i'm sure you would find one you like!

      Delete
  2. Maybe so! I really like your enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying reading the reviews and the comments!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Bread Lärabar Review

Trader Joe's Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli Review

Chickpea Curry & Spinach Rice Bowl Review