Wild Cherry with 2.5g Prebiotics Luna Bar Review

Wild Cherry: 7/10 - This bar only had the sugary-fruity bottom coating but I'm glad it didn't have a top coating or drizzle because I think that would make the Luna bar far too sweet. I originally gave this a 5/10 because it tasted like cough syrup but the more I had of it, the more it grew on me. However, it did still taste like medicine I think I just got used to it. 
Something I appreciated about this flavor was that it definitely was not bland, but I didn't really like the flavor which was unfortunate. I love fruit but the way that Luna flavored it made it taste off to me. Even though I didn't enjoy the taste, I gave it a high score because there actually was a strong taste, unlike many other bars from this brand. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Bread Lärabar Review

Trader Joe's Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli Review

Chickpea Curry & Spinach Rice Bowl Review