Truth and Dairy Mint Chocolate Chip Gelato Bar Review

Mint Chocolate Chip Gelato Bar: 7/10 - This ice cream had a fantastic minty taste which I've always thought was hard to do because usually it ends up tasting like toothpaste. I thought it was a really delicious and refreshing dessert. However, I found that the chocoalte chips were a little too large and hard for my taste. I thought they would've been better if they were flatter and less stiff so you didn't have to 'chew' your ice cream.  
Another note is that I could taste the woody popsical stick with almost every bite which was obviously not a plus. Though of course, the 'wood' was not at all a dominant flavor so I didn't mind it too much. The gelato itself was also perfectly soft and creamy. Overall, I definitely enjoyed this treat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Bread Lärabar Review

Trader Joe's Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli Review

Chickpea Curry & Spinach Rice Bowl Review