Creamy Dreamy Peanut Butter Luna Bar Review

Creamy Dreamy Peanut Butter: 9/10 - This bar actually did taste very 'creamy' and sweet to me. My expectations were not very high because with previous Luna bars, the nut flavors had not been very present but this almost tasted like a protein-y/nutrional version of a Reese's Peanut Butter cup! It was actually much 'softer' than I expected. It sort of melted in your mouth which I loved!

As expected, the Peanut Butter bar had it's classic, sweet bottom coating plus a pretty, white drizzle on top! I could definitely taste the peanut butter and was pleasantly surprised with how sweet it was as well! Although, I could imagine others might not want it to be as sugary as it ended up being. Generally, this was a great bar and I was very satisfied with the overall taste and presentation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Bread Lärabar Review

Trader Joe's Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli Review

Chickpea Curry & Spinach Rice Bowl Review