Chocolate Cupcake Luna Bar Review

Chocolate Cupcake: 7/10 - Personally, I found that the look was more appealing than the taste. There was a chocolate coating underneath, a layer of chocolate on top, and a chocolate drizzle. The first bite was pretty underwhelming as I expected a chocolate overload but it seemed to be more of an aftertaste. 

However, I thought that the bar tasted better with each bite. At first, it simply tasted like an ordinary protein bar but the more I ate it, the better it tasted? Not exactly sure why but maybe it was because I got more used to it or because my expectations were lowered. Overall, the decoration was beautiful yet the taste was a little disappointing but I obviously managed to choke it down. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Bread Lärabar Review

Trader Joe's Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli Review

Chickpea Curry & Spinach Rice Bowl Review