Trader Joe's Caprese Ravioli Review

Caprese Ravioli: 6/10 - I was honestly expecting more from this. The individual ravioli were really pretty and looked super enticing but they were really bland when you tasted them. I thought I would get a burst of pesto from the filling but, to me, it tasted super similar to plain pasta which was dissapointing. But then again, even plain pasta tastes amazing so it's hard to go wrong. 

I added lots of salt, pepper, oil, and cheese to make it more enjoyable but I bet it would also be great with actual pesto or tomato sauce. 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Bread Lärabar Review

Trader Joe's Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli Review

Chickpea Curry & Spinach Rice Bowl Review