NadaMoo Rockiest Road Ice Cream Review

NadaMoo Rockiest Road: 6/10 - I could definitely tell it was dairy-free which I'm sure to people who can only eat dairy-free ice cream, wouldn't mind/notice a difference. I also personally don't love chocolate ice cream so my review is pretty biased. 

There were also vegan marshmallows mixed in which was really surprising texture-wise but I would label it as a bug instead of a feature. This is a great option for those who normally eat dairy-free and actually like chocolate ice cream, I'm just picky with my ice cream. There are also lots of chunks of nuts in this which makes the texture even more uncomfortable. The more I have, the more the taste itself grows on me but I don't think I'll ever really enjoy the texture that much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Bread Lärabar Review

Trader Joe's Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli Review

Chickpea Curry & Spinach Rice Bowl Review