Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Luna Bar Review

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: 7/10 - I think I would give it a 7/10 considering it's a protein bar but only a 6/10 on a 'normal bar' scale. I usually hate protein bars because of how chewy and dense they are. They also almost always taste the same and I feel like it would be impossible to create one that tastes like fruit (for example), or doesn't have chocolate in/on it. 

That being said, this was just as chewy, dense, salty, and chocolate-y, as I expected. However, I've had worse protein bars which is why it got a high rating on my 'protein bar scale.' It didn't taste awful although I definitely prefer ordinary Luna bars as opposed to their protein versions. Like I said, it tasted very similar to all other protein bars that I've had (from different brands) and I would just describe this one as a chewy, thick center coated in salty chocolate. But then again, in my opinion, it is indeed very hard to get a protein bar to actually taste good so kudos on Luna's part. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Bread Lärabar Review

Trader Joe's Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli Review

Chickpea Curry & Spinach Rice Bowl Review